Can 'YOU' Answer This?
Why do people always talking about other people?
Why do people want everything their way?
Why do people complain?
Why do people attend not to care about others? Just when they want something or want to know something?
Why do people want to be like everybody else? It is a word call' UNIQUE'
Why do people act like they are better then others? When God said, 'EVERYBODY IS EQUAL.'
Why do people have a negative attitude? When someone is doing something positive.
Why don't people just don't understand?
Hello! I ask you can you answer this and you said 'YES' I just want to know WHY?
Shawanda Polk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Can 'YOU' Answer This? by Shawanda Polk )
- Fading Love, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Walk Away, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Be Calm and Cool, Aftab Alam
- Saying I Do, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- A SONG FOR YOU, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Quick-Sand, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- this day, sheade rudman
- Love Always, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Smile Not For All, Savita Tyagi
- Life with you, Saturday Chikezie Promise
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Robert William Service
(16 January 1874 - 11 September 1958)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)