Can 'YOU' Answer This?
Why do people always talking about other people?
Why do people want everything their way?
Why do people complain?
Why do people attend not to care about others? Just when they want something or want to know something?
Why do people want to be like everybody else? It is a word call' UNIQUE'
Why do people act like they are better then others? When God said, 'EVERYBODY IS EQUAL.'
Why do people have a negative attitude? When someone is doing something positive.
Why don't people just don't understand?
Hello! I ask you can you answer this and you said 'YES' I just want to know WHY?
Shawanda Polk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Can 'YOU' Answer This? by Shawanda Polk )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 March 1934 – 31 May 2009)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Poem of the Day
- Force Of Nature, R B Seals
- People I See Sometimes, Casey Renee Kiser
- The Song of My Heart, Amber Carr
- Tales Of A Wife: My Devil, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- ARRIVAL DAY, michael walkerjohn
- Yeh Meri Betian, Akhtar Jawad
- I am with you, Tiku akp
- आबै-आबौनि गामि, Ronjoy Brahma
- जोमैनि गामियाव, Ronjoy Brahma
- Ogling breasts … 2112-14, saadat tahir