Before my eyes brilliant colour, perfection
Dancing gracefully in every direction,
The world of trees, the art of nature
Are simple reasons for a painter.
The power mother nature can release
Could make a painting, a masterpiece
A gallery of natures finest hues,
Enough to stir the most reluctant muse.
Should mother nature tutor me in art
My tree would show a living beating heart,
And should I save one single living tree
My canvas would inspire the world to see.
Red, orange, yellow, green and brown
Colours of beauty my brush would put down
Bright and vibrant Maple Red and Golden Oak
Living, breathing felt with every brush stroke..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Canvas by Hazel Connelly )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Partridge, Nassy Fesharaki
- The problem, hasmukh amathalal
- Oneiron, Xianah Park
- Vox Pop of the triumphalist Nigger Slayer, Stanley Collymore
- No Love, Bill Cantrell
- A Map of The World, B.. Alexander
- A Streetcar named De$ire, John F. McCullagh
- Here, in India, you are, see., gajanan mishra
- underneath.., Violet Darling
- Never mind, hasmukh amathalal