Chance or Choice?
Life is about chance
Life is about choice
What if I’m your chance
But you’re not my choice?
Things in life happen either by chance or by choice
When life’s chance
Brings you before a choice
Don’t take a chance
Listen to your inner voice
You’re my choice
My only choice
I go around in circles
And you’re still my choice
Met you by chance
And you were my choice
I was your chance
But why not your choice?
I make one step ahead
And two steps behind
Thought I was over you
But you’re still on my mind
(April 18,2007/Inspired by what my good friend Aashish Ameya had to say about life)
CeCe Lamberts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Chance or Choice? by CeCe Lamberts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Cabaret Ludwig, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- love is, Gicaniro Will
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -41, Ronjoy Brahma
- Roses In My Dreams, Ronald Chapman
- Prayer and love, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Not to be in surplus, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Meteors, Ronald Chapman
- Volunteers, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -39, Ronjoy Brahma
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -40, Ronjoy Brahma