RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Changed From The Inside Out
Situations in life change each of us in the long run.
It may not be something you do consciously or don't do.
Life has a way of altering our minds with events that happen unexpectantly and we're left with the results of it all.
As each situation arises, we continually are changed from the inside out.
We rarely, if ever, think of it this way, - apparently it's being thought of by me interiorly and is being written down for posterity in hopes it may bring some clarity to someone.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Changed From The Inside Out by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- To Be A Good Man Requires..., Luis Estable
- Between the lines, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Common Crow, Prasad Natarajan
- Silver Twine, Prasad Natarajan
- Concrete Fill, Prasad Natarajan
- Sonnet # 512, Luis Estable
- In born, hasmukh amathalal
- Sonnet # 511, Luis Estable
- Point for struggle, hasmukh amathalal
- Good lien, hasmukh amathalal