RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Changed From The Inside Out
Situations in life change each of us in the long run.
It may not be something you do consciously or don't do.
Life has a way of altering our minds with events that happen unexpectantly and we're left with the results of it all.
As each situation arises, we continually are changed from the inside out.
We rarely, if ever, think of it this way, - apparently it's being thought of by me interiorly and is being written down for posterity in hopes it may bring some clarity to someone.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Changed From The Inside Out by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- i'm homesick for you, Mandolyn Davidson
- Spread Love Like VD?, LUVinThe NOW
- The Revelation Of The Brahman, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Lord, Lord, Jared Hirsch
- My Satan, Jared Hirsch
- Shakespeare, Nassy Fesharaki
- Blood of Gaza, Akhtar Jawad
- Small is no less than the big, Dr.Rajendra Tela,Nirantar
- Seed of Lemuria, Cynthia McCoy
- Storm, RandomPoet Anonymous