Changing Hues of Life
Sometimes the past comes cascading
Into one’s life like a waterfall,
In all its beauty, innocence and excitement…
For some time at least
The horizon becomes colored with the brightest colors
Of a rainbow…
The moment disappears into the cascading torrent of time…
Sunshine bursts into the scene in all its shining glory
and shoos away all the clouds…
The reality of the present, clothed in truth and honesty,
Blazes its way back in
In denouement of the drama of changing hues of life.
Jasbir Chatterjee's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Changing Hues of Life by Jasbir Chatterjee )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Rain, Joseph Paintsil
- Haiku, Noah Body
- Capitalist List Esteem Apex Peak Cut Down, Terence G. Craddock
- A million sparkling rainbows, Nick Kler
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...