Who stands on chance advance is swiftly lost,
gist takes in haste, to waste wakes, misdirection
where errors' terrors tremble counting cost;
yet yin yang spins win/win from circuit section.
To take up arms against a sea of struggles
sounds fair enough, of such stuff dreams are made,
but cause/effect consideration juggles
may role-reverse fame's game however played.
True speculation, [s]ta[l]king stock in hand,
despite clock's second thoughts, can offer cue
to tune up creativity, expand
from late wait's weight to wings which span worlds new.
Where turmoil steam's stream channelled on the boil,
there poet shuffles off [c]old mortal coil.
Jonathan ROBIN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Channelled Creativity by Jonathan ROBIN )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Drop In The Bucket, Michael McParland
- Drifting Hell, Michael McParland
- Dreams, Michael McParland
- Doubting, Michael McParland
- Don't Tell Me, Michael McParland
- In Memoriam, Sandra Feldman
- Don't Say, I Said, Michael McParland
- Don't Say Goodbye, Michael McParland
- To you My Friend!, Shaila Touchton
- Domestic Dreams, Michael McParland