Don't contaminate the heart as its reality is charity
Always seek to avoid envy, avarice and cruelty.
Money, food and clothes to poor ispure charity,
If you can't do it, plant tree to shade is still sanity.
Motivation, inspiration and encouagement to the downcast,
To move on and shun all the hardships of a chaste past.
Time is the best charity to heal pain with,
For those who lost to violence theirkin and kith.
Love and only love to forgive instead of grudge,
To join hands and get through poverty's sludge.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Charity by Perveiz Ali )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- François de la Rochefoucauld, tal vez, Richard Thripp
- Defining poetry, Saurav Karki
- I just had a Birthday, Jena Crowe
- Wolf in the Heart, mazHur Butt
- I burped after I wrote this, Jena Crowe
- REMOVE Jefferson Carter, Richard Thripp
- Damned if I do damned if you don't, Mark Heathcote
- Black Gloves, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Even though late, hasmukh amathalal
- What a curtain Bisbee has, Amy Michelle Mosier