Man on a mission, aiming to guide,
Out to motivate all, no silly pride.
Encourager and scout of great talent,
Lessons you give so simply gallant.
Character development of such strength,
You will, for students go to great length.
Dedicated to knowledge and inspiration,
You are so engaging during conversation.
Freedom from the shackles of persecution,
You show progress by demonstration.
You espouse constructive creative thinking,
You epitomize all that is right in teaching.
©Perveiz Ali April'2014
Editted by: Carl Pontiak
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Teacher by Perveiz Ali )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Invitation, Aalok Sensharma
- For Kira, Michael McParland
- LET US FIND OUT, ROCHISH MON
- Bipolar Type 1, Michael McParland
- Borrowing from a dream, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Intense Videos, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cherishing Small Things, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- As I love you, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Lonley Nights, Michael McParland
- I Cant Afford To..., Bieze Josephat