I Will Never Surrender
I’ll never quit
So stop this now,
I won’t give up
And I won’t back down.
You’ll never defeat me
Cause I’ll never quit,
I will win this battle
So just stop it.
I am stronger than you
Because I have something worth fighting for,
So no matter what you do
I will win this war.
I want this enough
That my entire body hurts,
I can’t hold it back any longer
My body feels like it’ll burst.
I know in my heart
That you will never win this fight,
Because what my heart tells me
Is that what I’m saying is right.
If you think you’ll win
If you think you’ll win this fight,
Then you’ve got another thing coming
Cause we’ll be here all night.
I will never give into your’ might
I will win this fight,
‘Cause you’ll come to find out that when it comes to me
I never surrender.
Dark Guardian's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Will Never Surrender by Dark Guardian )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Tales Of A Wife: She Wants To Stay, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Rest my case, Nassy Fesharaki
- de tijd is een philosophie, co the skipper
- Coach journey home, Mark Heathcote
- Another Barn Burns (don't call 911) .., Monk E. Biz
- Confirmation, Yuliy Valenko
- The bee Haiku, Sambanath Denis
- The Slight And Sorry Words, Sambanath Denis
- On A Painting, Sambanath Denis
- The Day Your Mother Kept For You, mary douglas