Jonathan ROBIN (22 September / London)
Dreams wing, wring ring doubts
whence fate dates coincidence
sense swings, roundabouts
Submitted: Friday, August 23, 2013
Edited: Friday, August 23, 2013
Poet Other Poems
- *Intelligent Design*
- *Rubaiyat of Invention and Innovation - ...
- *Stranger in Strange Crowd*
- *Superlative Story*
- ... and Lethewards have sunk
- ? Litotes ?
- [H]our Glass after Richard Seymour - The...
- [L]ink Weavers
- 101 Of Room 202
- A Beam of Light
- A Cross T[r]ick - Acrostic
- A Cross Trick Act
- A Dog's Life
- A Fire-Sided T.V. Chat By A Farsighted G...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
(24 October 2006 revised 16 May 2008)