Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) (16 November / Westport New Zealand)
Chosen To Change Prophecy Potentials
he may be psychic
he may foretell the future...
but the only future he writes
is with a quill and ink...
I may be psychic.
I may foretell the future.
But the only future I write.
Is with a ballpoint pen.
they may be psychic
they may foretell the future...
but their future write
is with a computer tablet...
this future references
future net human societies
therefore it is not applicable
to two lives we ourselves
if born in different places
if born in different times...
if born in different decades
if born in different centuries...
or is it soul purpose applicable
though on a set parallel scale
of timed minimal importance
dominance of earlier soul purpose
visions of artistic output
claim pressing precedence...
intrinsically eye inscribes
mind set sight shock waves...
Copyright © Terence George Craddock
Poet Other Poems
- ‘Cubism’ Picasso
- “I Am Not A Terrorist” Sarah Palin
- 2008 Wall Street Crash
- 2011 Global Fish Extinction Crisis
- 2012 Austerity Keeps Spreading
- 22 Feb Not Saying Much Yet
- 22feb Universal SMS I Am Ok
- 23 Feb DAWN
- 23feb Dust Motes Settling Dust
- 23feb Earth Swells Into National Cry Mou...
- 23feb Many Miracles Near Misses
- 23feb Wait For Last Miracles Last Pocket...
- 23feb Which Is Worst?
- 23feb10 The Day After: Garden City
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.