The circles of my life intertwine and make a bigger circle
They weave and create harmony that extends life!
You are welcome into my circle
To join hands and souls
To mix together with others connected to me!
You have seen the beginning of my circle
You have made them laugh and be happy
You make them welcome you as a son
Or were they wishing for more
Are you willing to extend the circle to the other circles that make you who you are?
Are you free to take that risk?
Or are you keeping me in this circle only
How I wish to enter all your circles
To hold hands and dance
To bring joy and laughter
To those that matter to you
Create for me a circle that will make me happy
That will show me your love and care
More for me than for self!
Pipi 18/05/09 @0625hrs
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Circles...... by Flencirose Basera )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Creating A Christmas Tree, Doris Beaulieu
- love it up like yeah?, Mandolyn ...
- What not to be done while a person is ly.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- buzz off bees, lee fones
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.39, Robert Graber
- Happy Birthday Dear Mum, Adewale Ajakanri
- The Blood is the Key, Matthew Buck
- Olwakho uthando, Phiwe Mbatha
- I rish this couldn't say it's R's, Mandolyn ...
- EVIL'S INEVITABLE, FAST, AND FREE FALL, MOHAMMAD SKATI