RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Climbing Mountains Interiorly
Showing images through prism crystals, changing shapes,
forming new formulas based on what I'm seeing through
Loving the beauty of each prism, crystallizing in sight.
Carefully taking them apart, moving each particle to
change and alter their original patterns, forming and
creating new ones with many more aspects to be inventing
Expectations running high, as I watch the developments
turning around inside, giving me new hopes for mankind.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Climbing Mountains Interiorly by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- REJOICE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Against My Will, Emmanuel George Cefai
- MONEY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Sitting on the desk, Emmanuel George Cefai
- As in a dream, Emmanuel George Cefai
- EDUCATION 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- The night is heavy, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Your sacred hummock, Emmanuel George Cefai
- SHOW UP 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Name Him, Susan Lacovara