A question pops up!
How do I fit in?
Do I change myself?
What do I do to that which cannot change?
Can you not accept me as I am?
If I speak out I am causing trouble!
If I keep quite I am sulking!
Why do you expect such of me?
For just one day do try to be me.
To feel what I feel!
To understand my reaction thus!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Closed Circle! by Flencirose Basera )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- do you love this?, Mandolyn Davidson
- Verbal Abuse Of Controlling People, Lilly Emery
- Into the rain, Tom Squires
- Come, Come... ~~~Rumi, LUVinThe NOW
- missing the exit, Mandolyn Davidson
- Retirement, Ruth Walters
- Abs to Heart, Lonnie Hicks
- Better New Days, Rinji Kwarkas
- When KKK is Gay, Jack Abootydallah
- Oak Tree where The Black Birds Sleep, Lilly Emery