In the heart of darkness and silence,
Lies the iridescent soul of light.
Still center sprouting chaos,
Seeding sunbeams into a haze of translucent dreams,
Lost in transit.
Cloud walkers vanishing from bucket lists
Like planets breaking away from gravity
And fading into star light.
Pramila Davidson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cloud Walking by Pramila Davidson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Borrowing from a dream, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Intense Videos, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cherishing Small Things, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- As I love you, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Lonley Nights, Michael McParland
- I Cant Afford To..., Bieze Josephat
- Life's Bizarre Puzzle, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- War's Homecoming, Edgar Albert Guest
- Rome, Osip Emilevich Mandelstam
- LET MORE ROOM FOR LOVE, MOHAMMAD SKATI