Shakespeare wrote 'Sweet sleep
that knits up the ravelled sleeve of care'
but not of clouds which weave from nought
lace pockets of rain
and then unravel these water
chambers with storms.
Saiom Shriver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cloud Weavers by Saiom Shriver )
- To My Juliet, Where The Chains Of Love a.., Captain Cur
- Roommates, S. I. Rednow
- That Last Piece of Cake, Phyllis Strong
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello