Saiom Shriver (Ohio)
Shakespeare wrote 'Sweet sleep
that knits up the ravelled sleeve of care'
but not of clouds which weave from nought
lace pockets of rain
and then unravel these water
chambers with storms.
Poet Other Poems
- 01 Volume 1 A Short Poems
- 01 Volume 1 B Short Poems
- 01 Volume 1 C Short Poems
- 01 Volume 1 D Short Poems
- 01 Volume 2 Short Poems
- 02 Brief Fragments Of Longer Sea Poems
- 02 Flowers Trees And Plants
- 02 Forgiveness 108 Longer Poems
- 02 Seapoems Longer
- 03 Love Poems
- 04 Joy's Underground Streams Inside All
- 05 The Magnetism Of Positive Thought
- 06 Peace
- 07 Grace In Every Place
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.