Little King of Sorrows
Roses are red.
But violets not blue.
They're purple you dummy.
You laugh cause it's true.
Guess sky is now yellow.
Our rivers are pink.
Forests are turquoise,
If that's how we think.
My eyes are now red,
cause I'm feeling so blue.
I loved this old saying,
Till I thought it all through.
© 2013 L.K.Sorrows
Little King of Sorrows's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Color Blind by Little King of Sorrows )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Just A Boy, Edgar Albert Guest
- When We Play The Fool, Edgar Albert Guest
- Winter Again, Frank Avon
- A Fragment, Radclyffe Hall
- Comparisons, Radclyffe Hall
- The Lost Word, Radclyffe Hall
- The Final Morbidity of the Interior Embe.., Henry Splawn Taylor
- Líneas Inolvidables de Mamá, nikka mee farillon
- No Chance Of Escape, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- On The Potomac River U.S.A., Radclyffe Hall