and look into my eyes
Scan my soul and soothe;
my fear and cries.
How could I savour a life`s boon,
As been fooled
like Delilah's groom.So
lured my fancies and verses undone,
in the temple of Dagon.
Wrinkled, wane and wailing
Desolate, distress and have been ailing.
Dream of days;
spent with you,
When sorrows hewed and joys grew,
With the rising sun till the evening dew,
wandering far hand in hand and
Ah! Soon my soul is ceased to be
Wish thy mercy
have on me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Come Close by Gulsher john )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Not Yet, I Am Krakatoa
- दङ आंहा सिमां, Ronjoy Brahma
- He Was Who He Was, Frieda Risvold
- CPI(M) Comrades & Cadres, The Muscle-men, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The CPI(M) Only Knows Its Men, Only See.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- नोँनि थाखायनो आं मेगन मोदै जानांबाय सना, Bahadur Basumatary
- Many Third-class Men As University Teach.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Marvelous Floating Bookshop and Virt.., mary douglas
- So Many Things, Neela Nath
- Summer Rhapsody in Blue Raspberry Circa .., mary douglas