and look into my eyes
Scan my soul and soothe;
my fear and cries.
How could I savour a life`s boon,
As been fooled
like Delilah's groom.So
lured my fancies and verses undone,
in the temple of Dagon.
Wrinkled, wane and wailing
Desolate, distress and have been ailing.
Dream of days;
spent with you,
When sorrows hewed and joys grew,
With the rising sun till the evening dew,
wandering far hand in hand and
Ah! Soon my soul is ceased to be
Wish thy mercy
have on me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Come Close by Gulsher john )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Egypt, Tony Adah
- A Tribute To Gray's Elegy, Naveed Khalid
- Nothing i can offer, binod bastola
- Canonical, Naveed Khalid
- Africanesse not Darkness, Famoroti Odunayo Israel
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid
- Wings of Shakti, Poet Dragon
- Femme Fatale, Naveed Khalid
- Trap Jaw Ant, Ima Ryma
- We Are Worryors, Famoroti Odunayo Israel