RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Confident In Being
Missing out on many activities in daily life, preferring instead to sit and write from imagination.
Taking myself on visits to outer space and beyond, then returning and leaving for points in inner space, reserved for only me.
Confident in my being, satisfied with life as I am living it today.
Leaving others out of my boundaries, preferring not to be hurt by their insensitive remarks and comments.
Always taking me apart, never wanting to accept me as I am in whole.
Losing out on many conversations, joys, and close friendship with me, preferring rumor and gossip instead.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Confident In Being by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- God Is Light, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Welcome Autumn, Abdullah alHemaidy
- shadow of life, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Obstacle Race, anujan raja
- Death wish, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Through crisis, hasmukh amathalal
- Beyond the curve, SALINI NAIR
- Hold Your Zip, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Swans (Haiku), Toshie Nohara
- Parents need good parenting., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)