RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Confident In Being
Missing out on many activities in daily life, preferring instead to sit and write from imagination.
Taking myself on visits to outer space and beyond, then returning and leaving for points in inner space, reserved for only me.
Confident in my being, satisfied with life as I am living it today.
Leaving others out of my boundaries, preferring not to be hurt by their insensitive remarks and comments.
Always taking me apart, never wanting to accept me as I am in whole.
Losing out on many conversations, joys, and close friendship with me, preferring rumor and gossip instead.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Confident In Being by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- My Pillow, Lilly Emery
- ziel, co the skipper
- What You Given Me, Lilly Emery
- Just Open Your Eyes, Ronell Warren Alman
- Margarita, Margarita Kamal
- sometimes dead is better, Mandolyn Davidson
- it's a good thing we never were, Mandolyn Davidson
- Great And Noble Nations, David Harris
- i'm aging. it's in the script., Mandolyn Davidson
- tripping the alarm on a nightmare, Mandolyn Davidson