RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Following paths forsaken by others, learning to rely and depend on themselves.
Knowing they are nothing but a speck of dust in the entire universe of space and timelessness.
Withholding moments of existence, hiding them in depths of their soul, unable to be reached by any other.
Quietly peaceful and serene, resting in the wisdom and knowledge of creativeness.
Recognizing genius of imagination and focusing talents possessed through a mind of unconsciousness.
A vast repertoire, an endless journey throughout life, all begun and ended within a soul, contemplated and confirmed by their very own existence.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Confirmation by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- 'M', Quenten McClellan
- No Such Thing as Safe Sex, A.j. Binash
- i wonder what it smells like in your head, Mandolyn Davidson
- Hager Twin Jim & LEG-SHAVING MANIACS, Richard Thripp
- my pen bleedeth out for you, Mandolyn Davidson
- 'Leta', Quenten McClellan
- My Anguish Heart, Lilly Emery
- The Vampires Of War, Osman Gani
- To Run From Fun, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- True Love?, Jesus James Llorico