RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Following paths forsaken by others, learning to rely and
depend on themselves.
Knowing they are nothing but a speck of dust in the entire
universe of space and timelessness.
Withholding moments of existence, hiding them in depths of
their soul, unable to be reached by any other.
Quietly peaceful and serene, resting in the wisdom and
knowledge of creativeness.
Recognizing genius of imagination and focusing talents
possessed through a mind of unconsciousness.
A vast repertoire, an endless journey throughout life, all
begun and ended within a soul, contemplated and confirmed by
their very own existence.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Confirmation by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Case Of Murder, Vernon Scannell
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- When Spring Goes By, Duncan Campbell Scott
- (955) Poverty (Acros.., Melvina Germain
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Television, Roald Dahl
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)