A sin welcomes me irresistibly and in the void of paths waiting to be walked on a deep slumber follows.
And when I wake up, on one of my hands are stains of blood and on another of love. Neither can you easily hate me nor easily forgive.
Aman Saa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Conspiracy by Aman Saa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Four Nails, Jeff Gangwer
- Nobody Will Ever Read This, Jeff Gangwer
- Perspective, Hirotsugu Daba
- Please Don't Ask Me, 'How Are You? ', LUVinThe NOW
- "...so I can disappear", Jeff Gangwer
- Ted Bundy's Mine, Jeff Gangwer
- Not a drama, gajanan mishra
- Chain Verse: Believe in God, Dr John Celes
- 'Cold Sun', Quenten McClellan
- Foreign bird, gajanan mishra