Aman Saa Poems
- August Lanes time cannot have a name neither ...
- Homecoming Of A Wanderer (To B...
- Traces Of Madness (Madman's S... You would have said, ship ...
- Girl Of The City Girl of the city What do you see in the ...
- Images And Shadow Of Love Some unsaid To be alive I do ...
- Little On Life Life is strange,,, it teaches us to walk and...
- Story Of Desire forced by desire to write one night I took...
to me life has been a great teacher and I am learning always to live better, life has been nursing me almost more than a score of years and I have kept its care in a lab of reflection and viewed my passage...I am not what I was yesterday, you shall find me not the same on the morrow...for long ago had realized even death is not at halt and if we can do nothing, , even then we must keep moving at least...
Shall never regard myself as a poet, for I am not one. With too little knowledge of the language I stand no where in the scales. Poetry thus has been to me like a observation of this vastness of life, , and life has been much kind to me as since my very childhood it has shown me its ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
time cannot have a name
But an awakening may arrive
in a moment newness may begin
as you come across a passage
that makes you think over again
Is it the right way to walk?
wonder cannot have an accent
as fragrance cannot have definition
but the midnight blossom of yours
in the lone garden of this empty time
speaks of a wonder whose fragrance is all
I have been to several abandoned corners
with the strings of my existence
I have tied many a pole
Yet every time I reflect
it seems the rules of life are ...