RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Contemplating Inner Thoughts
Watching nature calm my soul with a peaceful serenity, gently rocking me into a contemplation of inner thoughts and prayers.
Living in an environment of enlightened knowledge, taking in every facet towards wisdom in life.
Trailing all ideas, watching them develop into photographic memories, becoming particles of my being as I enfold them into picturesque landscapes for an eternity.
Lifetimes can never persist in keeping quiet about decisions in circumstances that turns another page in my history.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Contemplating Inner Thoughts by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Republic, Marshall Gass
- The Obvious, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Split-second, Marshall Gass
- Refusing To Wear Masks, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- She- the Lighthouse!, Marshall Gass
- apex, Cee Bea
- Darkness, Kumar Aggarwal
- comets wait for us, because we're sort o.., Mandolyn ...
- Racers, Nassy Fesharaki
- In the memory of Faez, Nassy Fesharaki
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- Dinner Guest: Me, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Listeners, Walter de la Mare
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)