CORKSCREW COLOR REVEALED
Sitting up in Skunky’s room
Skunky finally admits the truth.
He finally says the corkscrew was
SILVER not red,
Skunky can’t keep his lies straight
in his head.
Skunky how will your other lies change
All I can say and conclude with my truthful rhyme:
There is a quote I read about being honest at all times
you will end up tripping on your shoe laces
from the lies you say from your mind.
Suzanna Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (CORKSCREW COLOR REVEALED by Suzanna Chevalier )
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid
- Harvest Moon I, Naveed Khalid