Could you do it?
You would do anything,
to make the one you love smile.
No matter how hard it is
or how long it would take.
You would do it
and you would do it with a smile.
There is no limit to what you can do.
Nothing could stop you.
'cause for them nothing is too much to ask.
You tell me your love knows no bounds.
That it is a fire that shall burn forever.
That's all good, but let me ask you something,
what if, what if the thing they ask you to do was..
To just go live your life with out them.
That they don't need or want anything from you.
Could you do that?
Could you do nothing?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Could you do it? by Joshua Wyatt )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Neighbors, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Tempters, Edgar Albert Guest
- Wie er om vroeg?, Madrason writer
- Love Mother Malaysia, Paul Sebastian
- Food, Clothes And Drink, Edgar Albert Guest
- Let's Go, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Whiners, Edgar Albert Guest
- Down The Lanes Of August, Edgar Albert Guest
- Song Of The Many, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Jedge Of Bowie County, Edgar Albert Guest