Creation and Destruction
Creation takes a long time,
you have to be very patient.
You have to be careful,
'cause one slip up is all it takes.
Just one slip and it falls apart
and all that patience will be for not.
Destruction takes no time,
it can be done by anyone.
It takes takes skill to be good at it,
skill and cold heartedness.
Creation is yawned at,
while destruction is cheered for.
Many enjoy seeing things cripple,
seeing the mighty fall.
Creators will often be ignored.
Destructors will have glory,
but it will never ever be enough.
They can never be satisfied
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Creation and Destruction by Joshua Wyatt )
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis
- A gift of God, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY
- As One Breathes The Air, Edward Kofi Louis
- Unilateral, Edward Kofi Louis
- Never Feeling Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To The Gates Of Hell, Edward Kofi Louis
- The house where the wife lives like an i.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan