Count The Stars
Count the stars across your journey,
Count the stars you've yet to face;
Curling round the world, so tiny,
Countless stars have left their trace.
Count the stars from birth to dying,
Shooting stars that won't return;
Lucky stars that once you wished on:
Life extinguish, while they burn..
Patti Masterman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Count The Stars by Patti Masterman )
- Madness, Amy Welch
- And Yet You Just Watch, Asma Riaz Khan
- I've shot the poet, Yor Nella
- Death valley, sultan mahmud
- Under Wearmouth Bridge, Paul Gerard Reed
- Without Wanting..., Asma Riaz Khan
- Of Albert's Prayer, Adeosun Olamide
- Opera, Naveed Khalid
- Before the Big Bang, Harley White
- Insomnia, Naveed Khalid