Count yours mistakes
Count yours mistakes….. They are as many blessings!
Most of us are victims of countless errors and failings
They could be valued lessons
Though mistakes first appear like painful falling!
If you search, there are secret exits
'The ugly and venomous toad of adversity wears yet a precious jewel on its head'
Provided pain and 'blindness' you shed
You can choose the lesson which fits.
If you really want to be a Success, increase and embrace your frustrations!
Ten Attempts mean three wins and seven failings, seven lessons
Hundred trails yield thirty win; seventy frustration, Seventy learning Points
Great achievement results from more failures, more lessons!
So increase trails and set backs
You get more wins, more learning
Count your mistakes as blessing
You will ascend higher steps and tracks.
TD. Kumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Count yours mistakes by TD. Kumar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Last Journey, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Cat Nap..., Denis Martindale
- Blasphemy Is Light Which Beacons The Pat.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Tall One, tallulah montegue
- to be continued..., Mandolyn ...
- A song of a real dream!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The Face in the Passing Train, David Lewis Paget
- Awareness of the Truth (Section 36 of Th.., rajendran muthiah
- The Poetic Art & Craft of O.N.Gupta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- WISDOM, LOVE & TRUST, Tom Zart