Count yours mistakes
Count yours mistakes….. They are as many blessings!
Most of us are victims of countless errors and failings
They could be valued lessons
Though mistakes first appear like painful falling!
If you search, there are secret exits
'The ugly and venomous toad of adversity wears yet a precious jewel on its head'
Provided pain and 'blindness' you shed
You can choose the lesson which fits.
If you really want to be a Success, increase and embrace your frustrations!
Ten Attempts mean three wins and seven failings, seven lessons
Hundred trails yield thirty win; seventy frustration, Seventy learning Points
Great achievement results from more failures, more lessons!
So increase trails and set backs
You get more wins, more learning
Count your mistakes as blessing
You will ascend higher steps and tracks.
TD. Kumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Count yours mistakes by TD. Kumar )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
Edwin Arlington Robinson
(22 December 1869 – 6 April 1935)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Stafford's Cabin, Edwin Arlington Robinson
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- The marvelous designer., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Stories We Tell Ourselves, Michael Mira
- The catastrophe., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Peace One Day, Lyn Paul
- 'THE INFANT'S WAIL', Princewill Umunnakwe
- daggers of bayonets, pittbull pittman
- The Flow of Destiny, Sandra Feldman
- Gratitude to parents, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- A pauper died., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- In The Waking of Deaths Ceremonial Tradi.., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR