Count yours mistakes
Count yours mistakes….. They are as many blessings!
Most of us are victims of countless errors and failings
They could be valued lessons
Though mistakes first appear like painful falling!
If you search, there are secret exits
'The ugly and venomous toad of adversity wears yet a precious jewel on its head'
Provided pain and 'blindness' you shed
You can choose the lesson which fits.
If you really want to be a Success, increase and embrace your frustrations!
Ten Attempts mean three wins and seven failings, seven lessons
Hundred trails yield thirty win; seventy frustration, Seventy learning Points
Great achievement results from more failures, more lessons!
So increase trails and set backs
You get more wins, more learning
Count your mistakes as blessing
You will ascend higher steps and tracks.
TD. Kumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Count yours mistakes by TD. Kumar )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
Poem of the Day
- Soju, Ronald Chapman
- Lies and Deception, Eric Martinez
- 5.6.1940, Ewen Morrison
- World Leprosy Day يوم مرض الجذام العالمي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Troubadour of Dawn, Terry Dawson
- Crystal, April Humason
- Blue Sunday Lane, Richard Allen Beevor
- Nolocaust, oskar hansen
- Finally doing It, Angell Afinowi
- Fighting a hard fight, Peter Strugnell