Their love unconditional and free!
Yet chains surround and create barriers that break my giving!
I stop living until I hear their voices!
For all the time spent apart my heart is dying piece by piece,
Creating fibryotic roots that harden me!
Their angelic faces slide and glide in my vision!
Flirting images of a life that is mine!
Their laughter a resounding echo of my past!
That fills my heart with hot passionate love!
A love that is unbreakable and strong!
My spirit is calling to their love to save me!
For without their love I am as good as dead!
Spiritual connections that go into eternity!
My womb cries out for that which I nurtured!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Crazy Five by Flencirose Basera )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Algernon Charles Swinburne
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Sir Walter Scott
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
- Bluebird, Charles Bukowski
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- The law of these times, Ravikumar C.P.
- So Many Minds Are Left Fractured, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Mystic Blake, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Today's World, Leong Ming Loong
- Thoughts in the Moonlight, Luo Zhihai
- Tales Of A Wife: Honeymoon, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Guard well, gajanan mishra
- The Photographer, Ravikumar C.P.
- Tuavatara!, Ravikumar C.P.
- Mystery Caller, Ravikumar C.P.