Crazy Situation 'What A Day! ? , Sometimes.'
Sitting on the bench, alone.
Gazing, observing, children are playing,
Sigh under the heat of the sun.
Sight sometimes are Beyond.
Feeling the air, wrapping everywhere.
A rolling rays shook my skin,
A definite feeling, desiring, longing
to a place so-called my own home.
Time to leave, someone is calling,
I saw, children are shouting for farewell,
Waving their hands, saying bye bye.
Taking a footstep toward the front,
Looking below, seeing the ground.
Reaching the gate, heading to go out.
Heeding the time, so boring,
Sighing, countenance drop,
Turned ride, waiting to get there
to a place settle, thinking,
Mind is arguing, composing words,
The tune of truth.
Rational, quite good, but it's not enough.
Following, instructions is better.
Listening, nod, feeling slave,
No choice, knowing I am not in my territory.
Respecting, agreeing, tolerating, no to speak
any words, convincing to end the worst.
Didith Marcelo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Crazy Situation 'What A Day! ? , Sometimes.' by Didith Marcelo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Long time friend, Angel A. Lockwood
- Slaves Into A New World Order, Terence G. Craddock
- Magritte and This Morning Bewick's Wren, W.M. Rivera
- I Wish You Well, Midnights Voice
- Change, Sandra Feldman
- Bengal Tiger in Trouble, rohan bendre
- Think Before You Speak, Sandra Feldman
- Gratitude of my mother., Vishal Sharma
- My numb vessals of thoughts, Vishal Sharma
- I Have Decided, Silas Egbowon