God Taught Me To Love
I may never be the exact point of perfectness,
But I can be the way of betterness.
I may never be the image of your dreams,
But I can be a help how to uphold and see how to find a way to let your dreams come true.
I may never be with you always,
But my heart and mind miss not to pray for you.
My love is crucial,
Stronger foundation has been established.
Harder than a flint,
Cares with genuinity,
Absorbed by eternity.
The God of all taught me,
Point finger is what I saw,
A way to recommend,
The Love that so sure.
The God of all told me,
Just love because love is the only way to live and let life be love, your no reason to cease the love because I have loved you beyond death.
Jealousy may search you,
But It will never quench the truthfulness that love is the only key.
Because my essence is love.
Didith Marcelo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (God Taught Me To Love by Didith Marcelo )
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
(5 November 1850 - 30 October 1919)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Algernon Charles Swinburne
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Thanks for Remembering Us, Dana Gioia
Poem of the Day
- Angw, Swrji Basumatary
- Brutality, gajanan mishra
- Blessings and mercy, hasmukh amathalal
- Manw..?, Swrji Basumatary
- She Came to Me, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Life Begins Again, Md. Ziaul Haque
- A Good Soul, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Best Wishes My Love, Valentine Mbagu
- Relativity And Love, Sambanath Denis
- 2014, Joseph Archer