God Taught Me To Love
I may never be the exact point of perfectness,
But I can be the way of betterness.
I may never be the image of your dreams,
But I can be a help how to uphold and see how to find a way to let your dreams come true.
I may never be with you always,
But my heart and mind miss not to pray for you.
My love is crucial,
Stronger foundation has been established.
Harder than a flint,
Cares with genuinity,
Absorbed by eternity.
The God of all taught me,
Point finger is what I saw,
A way to recommend,
The Love that so sure.
The God of all told me,
Just love because love is the only way to live and let life be love, your no reason to cease the love because I have loved you beyond death.
Jealousy may search you,
But It will never quench the truthfulness that love is the only key.
Because my essence is love.
Didith Marcelo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (God Taught Me To Love by Didith Marcelo )
- Untitled, kedar thapa
- Courage, Mark Nixon Legaspi
- Hard Road To Success, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ignorance keeps us together Knowing make.., kedar thapa
- The greatest secret present everywhere, kedar thapa
- Concepts 25, Somanathan Iyer
- An enlightening conversation, kedar thapa
- A Flower Which Is Eternal, Rohit Sapra
- In A Gory Accident, Edward Kofi Louis
- Peace Is Complete, Rohit Sapra
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 January 1832 – 14 January 1898)
(November 9 - 1937)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)