God Taught Me To Love
I may never be the exact point of perfectness,
But I can be the way of betterness.
I may never be the image of your dreams,
But I can be a help how to uphold and see how to find a way to let your dreams come true.
I may never be with you always,
But my heart and mind miss not to pray for you.
My love is crucial,
Stronger foundation has been established.
Harder than a flint,
Cares with genuinity,
Absorbed by eternity.
The God of all taught me,
Point finger is what I saw,
A way to recommend,
The Love that so sure.
The God of all told me,
Just love because love is the only way to live and let life be love, your no reason to cease the love because I have loved you beyond death.
Jealousy may search you,
But It will never quench the truthfulness that love is the only key.
Because my essence is love.
Didith Marcelo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (God Taught Me To Love by Didith Marcelo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I wouldn't ask more, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Let It Be Fatal, Deanna Lee
- A Blue Christmas Tree, Heather Burns
- Mother, and mother, gajanan mishra
- Father To A Daughter, louis rams
- James Foley, Hardik Vaidya
- Cowards, Hardik Vaidya
- Ye duniya jiski hai wohi sambhale- Ghazal, Talab ...
- One Day I Shall Not Remain Here, But My .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Yes, I am a man, gajanan mishra