Heaven is my eternal home.
Heaven is my final destination.
After I finish having my under trial here on earth,
I will go home to heaven.
There in heaven I belong.
There in heaven righteous people rejoice.
There in heaven you'll see the real, eternal treasure.
There in heaven you'll see the throne that sparkling because of God's Glory.
And all angels and people who belong in heaven will praise and proclaim God's Glory that springs everywhere.
In heaven there will be unending worship.
Didith Marcelo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Heaven by Didith Marcelo )
- I Have In Mind, Dianne Feaver
- Cured Cancer, Foster Teegarden
- Saying one's prayers, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Eat Dessert First, Bill Grace
- cuts, Josephine Taylor
- Our India, Anishka Singh
- Agony 2, Michael McParland
- Single-minded, gajanan mishra
- Last night was looking in my eyes, valentin savin
- Craving, Foster Teegarden
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)