RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Creating Needed Distance
Stressing to the max, intellect, as I write as quickly
as this rhythm races to my hearing.
Feeling the senses of eternal guidance, leading me into
pathways of heaven's gardens.
Giving me interior peace needed to get through another
day without falling apart or taking myself out of life's
Sincerely softening blows of suffering with the energy
of this morning's music.
Living the essence of blessed serenity, being the person
I'm meant to be through eternal rhythms, calling me always
into outer realms of life's existence.
Creating the distance that I need to be free of other's
opinions and views, trying to narrow my own creative
Never letting it happen, writing constantly to mirrors of
intellect, inspiring my mind with an everlasting glimmer
of absolute perfect peaceful serenity.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Creating Needed Distance by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- A Father's Miscarriage, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Howling From Tomorrow, Steven Rhoads
- Manhood, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Hero Needed, Barbara Dixion
- The Good Spirit, Sandra Feldman
- Don't Let It Be, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- LOVE IS A DELICATE THING, Marcus McKinley
- Beaming Bolts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- It's only human, Priscilla Stalker
- October...come she will., Roxanne Dubarry
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns