RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Creating Needed Distance
Stressing to the max, intellect, as I write as quickly
as this rhythm races to my hearing.
Feeling the senses of eternal guidance, leading me into
pathways of heaven's gardens.
Giving me interior peace needed to get through another
day without falling apart or taking myself out of life's
Sincerely softening blows of suffering with the energy
of this morning's music.
Living the essence of blessed serenity, being the person
I'm meant to be through eternal rhythms, calling me always
into outer realms of life's existence.
Creating the distance that I need to be free of other's
opinions and views, trying to narrow my own creative
Never letting it happen, writing constantly to mirrors of
intellect, inspiring my mind with an everlasting glimmer
of absolute perfect peaceful serenity.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Creating Needed Distance by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Parting Wish By Vijay Vishal, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Fly, I Fly, I Fly Higher and Higher~~~, Monk E. Biz
- 68th Independence Day of India (15th Aug.., Dr John Celes
- At Victoria Memorial, Calcutta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Missing You, Lilly Emery
- You Just Think She Is Your Sister Too, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Robots In Love, Bijay Kant Dubey
- George Crowley Bush, Richard Thripp
- Tragic Dream, Electric Lady
- Fading Away, Tara Stano