RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Blessings fall from the sky,
alighting on minds of creative silence,
pulling them into niches of quiet awakenings.
Never faltering, joining nature in God's
calling, unafraid to remain in corners of
darkness and plenitude.
Surrendering self to inner pining of the
soul, lasting strings of melodies playing
Trilling up ladders of notes, fulfilling
destiny's place in the universe.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Creative Silence by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- I Could Be Out In The Rain, Sharada Kuchibhotla
- Equations: Friend Or Enemy, Guess Who
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Love II, Naveed Khalid