Nicholas Wayde Turner
What am I supposed to do when I have someone like you?
Walking around egg shells until I am blue.
There's a fear in my heart because you like to play games.
What in the world is our relationship supposed to gain?
We can't move forward because your husband is a coward.
I feel myself getting weaker by the day.
But in your head, everything is okay.
What kind of person puts someone through that kind of stress?
I think I should call the press.
You say it's god putting us to the test.
But to me it's just a big pest.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Crumbling by Nicholas Wayde Turner )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Seaside , Ronald Chapman
- The Mailbox at the End of the Lane, Frank Avon
- PH: Life: Growing Up, La! - Chapter 2, Brian Johnston
- THE PRETTY SEASONS AND THE PRETTY ROCK O.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- It's Like Telling Us Not To Cry, Kelly Zion
- PH: Life: Growing Up, La! * - Chapter 1, Brian Johnston
- UGLY MISSILES ARE STILL TARGETTING INNOC.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Roost, David Harris
- Tel Aviv on Amphetamines, Guy Shaked
- Tears Flow, Seinu Abdulgafar