Nicholas Wayde Turner
What was I thinking?
Time is a ticking.
I need to get back over there fast.
He's living in the past.
I'm worried what my future will hold.
Because right now I'm feeling pretty cold.
I don't know what I'm going to do.
The ghost of my future just said boo.
My dream is to be a famous writer.
But I don't know how to get any higher.
I'm stuck in the same spot.
I feel like a little dot.
How can I rise up as a poet?
I guess I just need to go out and do it.
If anyone has the key,
Please come and help me.
Nicholas Wayde Turner's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Crazy by Nicholas Wayde Turner )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Tomorrow, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Appreciating God, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Exceptional Gifts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None Sweeter, Michael McParland
- The First-poem Writers of Indian English.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Old man Standing, michael hagwood
- Angelwalk 1, Mr. Spock
- From the rooms, Tom Squires
- stop talking to me, m. l. eoff
- A Lover of A Muslim Girl Am I, Bijay Kant Dubey