What kind of power does the wind yield?
Where is the power source?
The wind can blow anything away!
It can make still waters move.
Perfect stillness, peaceful and quite!
Sat by the massive waters just gazing into nothingness!
When even the mind stops functioning.
It just absorbs the beautiful view!
Water so still it is like a shiny floor
As if you can walk over it
Then the hissing sound comes
Then everything moves in it's direction.
The power of the wind is so invisible!
Yet so powerful!
You only visualise the damage!
Destruction is all you see where ever it touches!
It is so powerful!
It forces everything into it's fold without fail!
Breaking anything that obstructs its way!
Until everything submits to it's will!
The wind can be calming.
With a cooling effect!
Yet at times it stings the eyes.
Blinds you to reason!
Blinded by the sheer force!
That you just let go
You submit and flow with the force!
Gentle, rough, cool and gushing
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Crush by Flencirose Basera )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The return of the sea's hero, Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known ..
- Why ash? ? ?, SALINI NAIR
- An Old Bench, David Harris
- Gifted Young-to Know of Death. But Not W.., A.j. Binash
- Hard words from an open page..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Who Put On The News?, John Garth Raubenheimer
- In servitude and sea, Elijah o.b Zoff
- mermaid, laxami Cards
- If, dhia abada
- PRAYER OF SALVATION, Colin Ian Jeffery