Abby Christeen Whaley
are you my friend?
are you my little sister?
what happen to my friend?
where did your oldself go?
are past together is gone to you...
but to me....it haunts me and I cant let go of are past....
when will you see?
what happend to your fun way?
I guess you grew up and moved on with others....but did you forget me?
once you see...you will regret what you have done cause I am crushed by your words and the way you've acted.....
I'll never see you, I'll never talk to you anymore......
please come back....
you are like a sister to me and you just left with out saying goodbye....
please answer my messages and come back to your oldself and be my sister again....
I miss you and I want us to settle this out together.....
when will you answer? 'when will you come bac?
you'll never come bac cause you've damaged me and crushed my heart
I mean nothing to you.....
it seems I was never your friend
or your ''sister''.....
now your a stranger to me and always be one till you've regain my trust and seen everything ive said and meant to you..
so this is goodbye......forever
I miss you Cayla
Abby Christeen Whaley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Crushed by Abby Christeen Whaley )
- DR.JOSE RIZAL the Hero and the great Mal.., Antonio Liao
- ಧೂಮ್ರಪಾನ ರಗಳೆ, Deepak Malapur
- Sheep of yesterday, today and ever..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Money plays, hasmukh amathalal
- Thinking's Mates, michael walkerjohn
- translate button on blouse, Havilah
- BEAUTY, BUT NOT BEAUTIFUL, G. AKANJI OLANIYI
- Beauty Of Song, Eve Carter
- WHINING FAITH, G. AKANJI OLANIYI
- Savoring Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)