Abby Christeen Whaley
are you my friend?
are you my little sister?
what happen to my friend?
where did your oldself go?
are past together is gone to you...
but to me....it haunts me and I cant let go of are past....
when will you see?
what happend to your fun way?
I guess you grew up and moved on with others....but did you forget me?
once you see...you will regret what you have done cause I am crushed by your words and the way you've acted.....
I'll never see you, I'll never talk to you anymore......
please come back....
you are like a sister to me and you just left with out saying goodbye....
please answer my messages and come back to your oldself and be my sister again....
I miss you and I want us to settle this out together.....
when will you answer? 'when will you come bac?
you'll never come bac cause you've damaged me and crushed my heart
I mean nothing to you.....
it seems I was never your friend
or your ''sister''.....
now your a stranger to me and always be one till you've regain my trust and seen everything ive said and meant to you..
so this is goodbye......forever
I miss you Cayla
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Crushed by Abby Christeen Whaley )
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
Ono no Komachi
(c. 825—c. 900))
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Pollinating the battlefield, Christopher Fulbirg
- Enjoying Christmas, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Walking, Christopher Fulbirg
- Grasshopper, Christopher Fulbirg
- Sky, Christopher Fulbirg
- This Night That Knows No Sleep, Echezonachukwu Nduka
- Lasting Memory, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Writers polar emotions, Christopher Fulbirg
- Lighthouse, Christopher Fulbirg
- Giving Life A Break, RoseAnn V. Shawiak