At times within myself multiple feelings arise!
Anger, frustrations, love, compassion and hopelessness.
How do I address a paradigm of emotions?
Without forgetting myself!
When I obliterate all!
And go on my personal journey!
A journey I move alone-not by choice!
My journey to approach the trinity!
As I put aside all personal desires!
And forget myself totally!
And lift the plight of my beloved!
And present my case to the Holy One!
I partake my journey in loneliness!
I ask for courage, wisdom, grace, mercy and protection!
Like my siblings and parents!
Our voices are raised to the Holy One!
Shed not any tears!
Doubt not His power!
Present your case to the most high!
Plead the blood of Jesus!
With grace and mercy we will receive!
I for one has withdrawn into myself!
To be in sync with my trinity!
Only to speak on my holy language!
Only my God can hear!
Only my Jesus will answer!
Only my Holy Spirit will intercede!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Curled up! by Flencirose Basera )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Mister Chamberlain, Roy Blokker
- Brothers, Two..., Denis Martindale
- The One True God, Roy Blokker
- After the Summer, Somanathan Iyer
- The House I Bought?, Dr John Celes
- Resemblance, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- One Single Drop, Kaleb Falin
- Survivor's Guilt, Roy Blokker
- Right or wrong!, Mark Heathcote
- Graveyard, Dr PJ Raj Kamal