RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Bereaved memories and thoughts crowd around, wanting
to be heard from within, wanting a voice to become
known and found out.
Trusting inner spirits to guide and sit with emotional
turmoil in days following death's embrace over those
we have lived with and loved.
Overcoming daily obstacles throughout our lives, based
on truths scattered about, waiting to be picked up,
looked at, taken literately and held closely for short
whiles in time.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Daily Obstacles by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -68, Ronjoy Brahma
- On this rainy day, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- I need you, Kelly Curiel
- On Reading Poet Onkar Nath Gupta's Spill.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Around us the whispering rain falls, Gert Strydom
- i m so sad, lovey ahuja
- In the garden , Gert Strydom
- In the garden, Gert Strydom
- Please Forgive Them For What They Do, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Perceptions, Jaipal Singh