dark glasses coke bottle comic
when the novelty wears off will u vomit?
when u c the damage of never trying to smile?
when u lose your optimist?
Suddenly u r back in the magic store
back in 1974
What a bore
Your lifes a snore
Another lost black lab wanders symbolically
across a brightly lit light sky and i rescue it
Yes i stop and save his life for you.
The other day my she giggled and smiled
the love wandered back in
warmed us like a giant hearth
For one brief moment
One brief turn of a yellow sunflower
the heart sings again
Coke bottle glasses dark and comic
R u that sad
dark and comic coke bottle shade
Do u still believe in magic?
R u still back in the magic store?
R u stuck in 1974?
U cant go home
U cant come here
When the novelty is gone will you vomit?
All you lost comes rushing back into your veins like a tidal wave as your last words muttered
Check your coat
sleep eternally wearing your comic dark coke bottle glasses.
BEAU GOLDEN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (dark glasses coke bottle comic by BEAU GOLDEN )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- OUT OF ALL ALPHABETS من الابجديات, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- It's You Alright, jael mboga
- Nothing To Regret, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Automaton, Michael Mira
- Edge of Eternity, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Don't Let the Sorrow Dampen Tomorrow, Michael Mira
- Commonwealth War Graveyards, alexander opicho
- Portreti im., skender iljaz braka
- Mopping Sorrow, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A walk to end, Somanathan Iyer