DARKNESS IS COMING
The day of darkness are coming, it's all so clear,
They will take our emotions and our fear.
Nothing will be perfect nothing will be right,
In this journey of darkness and In this darkness night.
The imagination will give us more years of blood,
Everything dark in this world will become fool.
The silence at certain point will become loud,
Darkness is my shield and it is my proud.
I'm riding alone in what we called a living night,
For once, it has revealed life's true the mighty light.
I'm alone, in the darkness hour of this perfect rarity,
We are here lost in the dark in this wild insanity.
No pictures need here in this empty room now or ever,
In darkness weird imagination could be with you forever.
Life is on balance and unclean here,
But neither dirty, uncertain and nor clear.
Gianni Pintus's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (DARKNESS IS COMING by Gianni Pintus )
- My Time, Claude H Oliver II
- The ball, gajanan mishra
- Thousand Lullabies, Eleonor Santiago
- Highest Sky, Eleonor Santiago
- Paradise Rhyme, Eleonor Santiago
- To the Depths, Eleonor Santiago
- Angels on t he Shoulder, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Your Face, Eleonor Santiago
- You are, Ronnie Rox
- Could Been Girl That Died Today, Adeosun Olamide
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(15 September 1889 – 22 May 1948)