Day of the Red
Her red hair shined like the dawning sun,
And her lips were cherry red.
She wore a elegant red dress,
And had red high heels.
Met her at the red room,
At Red hotel.
The midnight turned red,
And the night was hot with red.
It was a beautiful red day!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Day of the Red by Yong Son )
- Release, Fiona Davidson
- Jacques the Last, John F. McCullagh
- Kaalchakra, The Wheel of Time, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Moon Spoke to Me, Michael Mira
- Sinkin' boat, Aftab Alam
- Alesha the Cat, Steve Kittell
- Heart Broke, Vijaya mam
- Perhaps I'll See You, Abu Tammam
- A Back Seat, Elia Michael
- Love shall stand, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)