My Unrequited Love
You have never been mine,
But I always watched you from afar.
Hoping one day you would read my poems,
And allow me to enter into your heart,
But a foolish dream of mine.
When you bring new guy into your life,
I am struck with sorrow,
But accept you have never been mine.
Cry in a corner so no one can hear,
Because I fell for your mind,
With your beauty,
But you never gave me the chance.
I want you to be happy,
And knowing i am not yours,
I'll force myself away from your existence,
Because you have never been mine!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Unrequited Love by Yong Son )
- Life's a Ball, Alice Cordy
- 'Did I ever Exist? ', Ananta Madhavan
- Keep safe, hasmukh amathalal
- Sunshine, Hanh Chau
- The Power Of Prayer, Tom Zart
- Mini Pool Tournament, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Tonight And Every Night, Michael McParland
- Ongoing Mental De-Evolution, michael walkerjohn
- Crossroads Of Destiny, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Spaces Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1927)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)