My Unrequited Love
You have never been mine,
But I always watched you from afar.
Hoping one day you would read my poems,
And allow me to enter into your heart,
But a foolish dream of mine.
When you bring new guy into your life,
I am struck with sorrow,
But accept you have never been mine.
Cry in a corner so no one can hear,
Because I fell for your mind,
With your beauty,
But you never gave me the chance.
I want you to be happy,
And knowing i am not yours,
I'll force myself away from your existence,
Because you have never been mine!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Unrequited Love by Yong Son )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Memory Without Remorse, Kyle Schlicher
- Question Answered, Kyle Schlicher
- Spearmint Leaves, Saiom Shriver
- THIS LIFE IS UP-SIDE-DOWN هذه الحياة متك.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Islands of Flowers, Marilyn Lott
- Home-makers, Dr Deena Padayachee
- I APOLOGIZE FOR YOU, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- On your toe, shubham sutar
- I don't know what to think of it, shubham sutar
- you lives in me, shubham sutar