My Unrequited Love
You have never been mine,
But I always watched you from afar.
Hoping one day you would read my poems,
And allow me to enter into your heart,
But a foolish dream of mine.
When you bring new guy into your life,
I am struck with sorrow,
But accept you have never been mine.
Cry in a corner so no one can hear,
Because I fell for your mind,
With your beauty,
But you never gave me the chance.
I want you to be happy,
And knowing i am not yours,
I'll force myself away from your existence,
Because you have never been mine!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Unrequited Love by Yong Son )
- Epigram on a Suicide, Robert Burns
- Poem on Pastoral Poetry, Robert Burns
- Internal potential - love, gajanan mishra
- The Song of Death, Robert Burns
- Dragon, Ahmed Tawfik
- Love, The Middle Path, Mr. Nobody
- International TV Preacher, Saiom Shriver
- A Mother's Lament for her Son's Death, Robert Burns
- Feelings Deep Within, Taylor Calvert
- The Rights of Women—Spoken by Miss Fonte.., Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns
(15 September 1889 – 22 May 1948)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)