My Unrequited Love
You have never been mine,
But I always watched you from afar.
Hoping one day you would read my poems,
And allow me to enter into your heart,
But a foolish dream of mine.
When you bring new guy into your life,
I am struck with sorrow,
But accept you have never been mine.
Cry in a corner so no one can hear,
Because I fell for your mind,
With your beauty,
But you never gave me the chance.
I want you to be happy,
And knowing i am not yours,
I'll force myself away from your existence,
Because you have never been mine!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Unrequited Love by Yong Son )
- HE touched and the life bloomed, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Different colors, hasmukh amathalal
- From my hearts core, Aftab Alam
- Racism, John Masaitis
- Flooding In Kaschmir, Leslie Philibert
- Wild mentality, hasmukh amathalal
- Like A River, Edward Kofi Louis
- National University, Edward Kofi Louis
- May We All Find What We're Looking For S.., Daniel Karbon
- Your love has made me wild and mad, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)