From a short distance,
I look upon your beautiful face.
You notice and smile
With the most humbling grace.
Your unique walk,
seduces me and openly invites,
As my heart pounds faster,
It opens the door to much greater heights.
I fall into an immediate daydream,
You take my hand, into the land of bliss.
The emotions I feel,
Like an soft eternal kiss.
With every touch
And whisper so sweet
And you've always been the same
Since the moment we met in the street.
As I open my eyes,
You're now next to me
You know what I'm thinking
We both smile and agree.
Your brown hair
Your crystal blue eyes
Your smile warms my heart
And I'm some how I'm hypnotised.
By Sian Mein
Sian Mein's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Daydreams by Sian Mein )
- the right self, RIC S. BASTASA
- Am I different?, gajanan mishra
- Drops on Earth, binod bastola
- On Her Bed She Lay, White Lily
- Agree for help, hasmukh amathalal
- Scriptures, gajanan mishra
- Mazdoor Bachey, Bano Ali
- She Says, Joseph Narusiewicz
- In the Company of my Muse, Valsa George
- This Is Our Mega City, Bijay Kant Dubey
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Solitary Reaper, William Wordsworth
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)