You, my precious have left us.
In the coldest nights I feel no warmth.
It's like the light has left us.
I want to find you, yet I am lost.
Given no love from the frost.
Why did you become a stranger to me.
There was sorrow in my heart as you flew away.
My time with you was stolen when you left.
I heard the tunes in my head playing like you did.
Yet I cannot picture you in front of me.
For you have become a stranger to me.
I pray you read my words as I write them to you.
The angels whisper to me and I listen.
They whisper your words, 'I am here'.
I cry when you talk and I smile when I see you walk.
My dear stranger, you are so far yet so close as I write.
I finish with your words, 'I am here'.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dear stranger by Herant X.. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- TRAITORS خونة - خائنين, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Will Bathe My Dreams, Kyle Schlicher
- For what is my purpose?, The Princess
- Mother. Mother., beresford mitchell
- In the waiting room, Anna Garland
- THEY CAN NOT KILL THEIR WILL لايقدرون عل.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Haiku And Fruit, Kyle Schlicher
- Short Circuited To Ignite, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- waiting for Autumn, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- In Gratitude, Sandra Feldman