You, my precious have left us.
In the coldest nights I feel no warmth.
It's like the light has left us.
I want to find you, yet I am lost.
Given no love from the frost.
Why did you become a stranger to me.
There was sorrow in my heart as you flew away.
My time with you was stolen when you left.
I heard the tunes in my head playing like you did.
Yet I cannot picture you in front of me.
For you have become a stranger to me.
I pray you read my words as I write them to you.
The angels whisper to me and I listen.
They whisper your words, 'I am here'.
I cry when you talk and I smile when I see you walk.
My dear stranger, you are so far yet so close as I write.
I finish with your words, 'I am here'.
Herant X..'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dear stranger by Herant X.. )
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra
- Beloved Alice (Square Sonnet I), Rohan Nath
- Meeting Room 13, Edward Kofi Louis
- Think and act, hasmukh amathalal
- Drought, Edward Kofi Louis
- And here we part, Nalini Chaturvedi
- VARIETIES OF FOODS انواع من الاطعمة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Follow The Light, Edward Kofi Louis