Death Of Love
As my mind wanders back
While I stand near the broken window pane,
A breath of fresh air
Touches and caresses my face.
I see your dreamy eyes,
Feel those whispers and tears,
As they blow my heart
And rip off my soul.
Sudden gushes of cold wind
Needles my skin
And I gaze at the dry flat rose,
Which still has your odour,
As the death of love
Is mourned once more.
Copyright © 2013 Indranil Bhaduri
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death Of Love by Indranil Bhaduri )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- A Certain Beauty, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Brel2, David McLansky
- Untouched, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Being Enriched, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- If we meet again, Mellinda Aimee Jajalla
- Wondering How To Find Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Luna ii, binod bastola
- Killings! Killings!, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Long ago and far away., richard harris
- in memory of my first and last love, LUZAAN de Bruyn