Crumpled Piece Of Paper
I was all alone
With the pale candle light burning by my side.
Disturbed thoughts and isolated mind
Eating up my soul.
The broken heart sobbed in distress,
And gradually, the solitude engulfed me..
I franctically searched for my lost feelings
And my lustful wishes got devastated
For my missing love,
With me lamenting in melancholy.
The half empty glass fell down
Freeing itself out of my trembling hands,
And broke into numerous pieces,
With scattered capsules all over the floor
Till you came in as the beautiful angel
And put your tender lips on mine..
Bringing the sparkles of distant stars all around
With your divine kiss,
Opening the doors of paradise
For my lonely soul to step in..
Thus leaving the crumpled piece of paper
Lying on the table
Penned with my last wishes saying
'Goodbye World'..! !
Copyright © 2012 Indranil Bhaduri
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Crumpled Piece Of Paper by Indranil Bhaduri )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Indulgence, Angela Khristin Brown
- Inspiration of Infancy, Chris Jax
- Assorted Interpretations, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A Devil To Do A Deed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Walking On The Sea, Saiom Shriver
- Flying Snail, Saiom Shriver
- No Squealing, Saiom Shriver
- Sacred Cows, Saiom Shriver
- Make your Mothers Day, Damian Murphy
- Good Morning, Anuradha Bhattacharyya