Could You Say?
When you smile with a cheerful face
Touching my soul staying far far away,
I dream of you with a delightful mind
And live for you every night and day.
When you are there very near to me,
And end my long time waiting spree,
I long to gift a fresh red rose,
And wish to hold you and walk together free.
When your small fingers touch my palm
And makes you passionate and intensely shiver,
I feel like starting a beautiful journey,
Sailing together to the horizon, in the lone river.
When you look deep into my eyes
And turn your face into crimson red,
I wish to touch your tender lips
And lovingly kiss your forehead.
I embrace my heart with your thoughts,
They seek some moments for me to say,
My wish cries to hug you tight,
And make a memorable romantic day.
Is it my love that speaks for you? Could you say?
Copyright © 2012 Indranil Bhaduri
Indranil Bhaduri's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Could You Say? by Indranil Bhaduri )
- The wisdom of Parables, Melikhaya Zagagana
- A Friend Of Mine, Cynthia Pardede
- Democracies All Must Fail, Is It Poetry
- Conviction's Diatribe, michael walkerjohn
- Think right, hasmukh amathalal
- BYE! BYE! ! BYE! ! ! EBOLA! ! !, G. AKANJI OLANIYI
- The Occident's Secession, michael walkerjohn
- One's Mind, michael walkerjohn
- Mind's Refuse, michael walkerjohn
- 6 is truly 9, michael walkerjohn
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Albert Guest
(20 August 1881 - 5 August 1959)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Percy Bysshe Shelley