Death-The constant Companion
Every life ends with death
Yet unknown is the complexity!
Death is an enigma! Death is a companion!
Death is the answer! Death is the beginning!
Complexity is a constant confusion
Certain to happen everyone knows
When and how no one knows
Mystery indeed origin of death
Saints and sages tried to know
Nothing to find walked into death
Escorts the death from our birth
Goes with us where shadows can’t
Inseparable it’s and beyond imagination
Troubles and traumas ends with death
So are comforts and luxuries
Veil of soul blown off by death
Existing life ends with death
New journey begins after death
New fate decides course of that life!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death-The constant Companion by Somanathan Iyer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Lights, Camera, Action, Sandra Feldman
- Turned Onto Suicidal Paths, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Last Page, Bhaskar Rabha
- Peace, SALINI NAIR
- With a glance on Cuito Cuanavale, Gert Strydom
- Inferno, Gert Strydom
- Exactly in this time(ঠিক এইখিনি সময়তে), Bhaskar Rabha
- Evening conversation, Gert Strydom
- Place, laxami Cards
- teaching my baby girls, Jason Callender